Wednesday, October 31, 2012

KIM

In an attempt to allow our readers to get to know us better, we've decided to each fill out a little questionnaire. We started with Kim.


1) Who are your top 5 fashion bloggers and why?
  • neonblush: She has a simple, funky style, and a fresh face.
  • fashiontoast: She has the best photos, I don't get tired of looking at them.
  • cryskay: I like that she takes awesome pieces and turns them into effortless daily wear. She is the everyday girl like you and I.
  • design3rd: I love that she is a stylish, young mom and seems super sweet. I want to be like her when I have my own family.
  • songofstyle: I love Ms. Song's taste in home decor! Even her arm candy is out of this world.
2) What's your favorite item in your closet right now and why? 

My favorite item in my closet right now is the Pack Away Jacket I scored from Joe Fresh when I went to visit NYC last December. It is super soft, light weight, and it keeps me so warm! I even wear it to sleep. Oh and it's my favorite color, pink.

3) What can't you live without?

I can't live without a black pair of leggings. I can always rely on them when I'm having one of those days where I need something more forgiving than my jeans. Most of all, I can wear them with anything and they go with every type of shoes.

4) What are your 5 favorite alice & pink pieces and why/how would you wear it?
  • Leslie Tuxedo Blazer: a slick simple jacket can be worn with almost any outfit and it also polishes a look from day to night. I love just throwing it over a dress.
  • Abbie Printed Trousers: I love the colors on these pants! They are so soft and comfortable. I would wear them with a white tank top and sandals and go run my daily errands. I secretly want to wear them to sleep too.
  • Margaret Faux Fur: this piece make me feel like a boss. It is so luxurious and powerful. I want to throw this over a dress for an evening night out or simply belted over any outfit.
  • Audrey One Shoulder Dress: a must have LBD, enough said.
  • Kimmie Tank: my favorite piece named after me. I love to have anything that's versatile. This top does just that. I can wear it to the office, casually over shorts, or a skirt for my personal outings.
5) What's in your purse right now?

What is in my purse right now? Oh boy, this is embarrassing. I literally live out of my bag, I carry everything and anything in it. I haven't cleaned my LV Neverfull ever since our last San Diego trip. I have: my fully packed make up bag, my wallet, pens, receipts from all the places I visited (Bernardo Winery, San Diego Safari Park, and Pacific Terrace Hotel), a flashlight, my Michael Kors watch, my Crystal Spiked Bracelet from alice & pink, iPhone charger, and iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment